Occupational Health And Safety Policy
IN-Fusion Management is fully committed to providing and maintaining a work environment that is safe and without risk to the health and wellbeing of all employees, contractors and visitors. This commitment also extends to ensure that the organisation’s operations do not place the community at risk of injury or illness.
• To provide and maintain safe systems of work in accordance with documented procedures.
• To provide adequate training and supervision.
• To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
• To ensure compliance with legislative requirements and current standards.
Management, which includes all levels and supervisory positions, acknowledge they are responsible for ensuring that all employees and contractors perform their tasks in a healthy and safe manner and therefore:
• Is fully committed to establishing measurable objectives and targets to ensure OH&S performance continually improves, with the aim of eliminating work related injuries & Illnesses.
• Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to all employees, contractors and visitors to ensure their safety.
• Has overall responsibility for providing a safe work environment.
• Ensuring that all OH&S policies and procedures are implemented.
• For ensuring that all OH&S Policies and Procedures are reviewed regularly.
• Provide support that will assist all employees in maintaining and improving their health and wellbeing.
• Must be informed of incidents and accidents occurring on company and client premises to enable accurate assessments of health and safety performance.
• Actively promote OH&S communication and reporting of OH&S issues as a normal component of work.
• Take immediate and appropriate steps to investigate and rectify any risks to health & safety arising from work activity.
Employees, which includes all company full-time, part-time and casual employees, contracted employees and on-hire contractors:
• Must comply with OHS Policies and Procedures as agreed between Management and nominated OHS representatives.
• Must report incidents, accidents, potential and actual hazards.
• Must not wilfully interfere with or misuse items or facilities provided in the interests of health, safety and wellbeing of company and client employees, contractors and visitors.
• Undertaking only those tasks, for which they have been trained, authorised and is safe to perform.
• Participating in all OH&S initiatives and training programs as required by the company and/or client.
In fulfilling the objectives of this policy, IN-Fusion Management is committed to regular consultation with employees and nominated employee OHS representatives. This provides formal involvement in any workplace change that may potentially affect the health and safety of employees, contractors and visitors.
RESPONSIBLE COMPANY OFFICER
IN-Fusion Management Pty Ltd