First and foremost, IN-Fusion Management is a proudly Australian owned and operated business.
The business has evolved and grown steadily over the past five years as an organisation and we are delighted to be achieving a reputation for our professionalism, integrity, reliability and value for money services within the Human Resources industry.
Unlike other businesses within this area, our team at IN-Fusion Management have worked hands-on across a wide variety of industry sectors in functional and leadership roles and not only have a deep understanding and intimate knowledge of the issues both employees and business leaders face in their relevant markets and industries, but they also have a diverse and vast network, whereby we can say with some assurance that we know that we are all connected by less than “One Degree of Separation”...
Industry Sectors Serviced
• Executive & Leadership Roles including Board Level Appointments
• Banking & Finance (Lending & Distribution)
• Credit Management, Fraud & Revenue Assurance
• Food, FMCG & Pharmaceutical - including all Technical Roles (Operations & Scientific)
• Utilities (Energy & Water) & Essential Services
• Government, Infrastructure & Public Service
• Insurance – Commercial & Personal Lines (Underwriters & Claims Managers)
• Information Technology (Programmers, Developers, Pre & Post Sales, System Specialists)
• Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Payroll, Workcover, Rehabilitation & RTW Co-ordinators.
• OH&S Management, Environmental (ISO14001), Quality (ISO9001:2000) and Compliance specialists
• Accounting & Shared Services
• Telecommunications, ICT & Associated Operations, Media
• Logistics & Operations Staff at all levels.
• SAP, Pronto, JD Edwards, BPCS, MFG Pro & Movex Implementation specialists • Engineering (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical), Rail Design, Signal & Overhead Power Supply
• Mining, Technical & Trades (Maintenance Fitters, Boilermakers, Electricians etc.)
• Call Centre Staff, Clerical, Customer Service, Reception, PA & Administration.
• Drivers, Labourers, Forklift Operators, Container Gangs etc.
NOTE: Our capability extends way beyond this sample list - put us to the test! We LOVE a challenge and are confident that we can find you the people you need!
We truly understand business issues such as headcount constraints, controllable expenses, fixed overheads, throughput and capacity, logistics (storage & freight) and all aspects of compliance from OH&S, HACCP, Environmental, GMP, TGA, Industrial Relations and Human Resources.
If you need help, flexibility or simple understanding and support, we are positive we can provide a solution for you and your business.
• IN-Fusion Management’s rare qualities are: our energy, initiative, resourcefulness, wide networks and strong desire to succeed!
• Executive searches, headhunting and specialist recruitment – we can source anyone!
• Generalist and volume recruitment – white collar & blue collar – at all levels, across all industries.
• Provision of unique labour hire, contracting and outsourcing solutions.
• Industrial relations expertise – writing and managing certified agreements (CA’s and EBA’s).
• Risk management – OH&S Auditing, OH&S Systems Development, AS4801, SafetyMap.
• Human resource consultants – FWA’s, contracts, systems, payroll, handbooks and inductions.
• External payroll and business management services, including accounting and bookkeeping.
• Project management services - we can initiate, plan, execute and deliver against your specific project goals and objectives, or assist you in sourcing the required contract specialist personnel to undertake and complete your project in-house if required.
• We are all-round problem solvers – if it’s in your “Too hard basket”, we can fix it for you!
We believe that the basis of our steady success is our staff. It is their established credibility, education, ethics, work and life experiences that bring a unique aspect to our business – you are not dealing with young people making promises that they can’t deliver on. This factor, combined with our genuine, honest and sincere understanding of the issues our clients and the broader business community face is what truly differentiates us and the service we provide from others in the industry.
At IN-Fusion Management we don’t make empty promises, we focus on what we know we can deliver and use our extensive business networks and resources to help our clients in any way that we can.
We believe in sharing the benefits of others and their experiences and have no expectations of charging consulting fees for the value add benefits we provide to our clients. It’s about building lasting, trusting relationships that are mutually beneficial to all the parties involved.
The IN-Fusion Management team are passionate in their belief that what you put into life and how you conduct yourself, will be returned to you tenfold and most importantly, that it’s not always about the money. Staying true to yourself and the core values of the business is far more important than compromising them for any short-term gains.
Candidate Care, Management And Experience
A key dimension to our business is the emphasis on the care of our candidates, their experience with us whilst they go through our processes and in our ability to source talent and skill sets others in our industry can’t handle or wouldn’t know where to look for.
We believe it’s the simple things, such as returning calls when expected, answering the phone, acknowledgement e-mails, being honest and truthful with people and not wasting their time – their time is valuable too!
We will always provide candidates with genuine constructive feedback, career guidance, regularly communicate with them and manage expectations. We will never oversell a client or a position as without the “will” being present, it will never work out.
Conversely, we have access to large databases of candidates and the exceptional ability to use our initiative to source people at all levels and all over the world for our clients. We don’t just place ads and then sit back wait and pray the right person will just come along and find us!
National / International Search Capability & Presence
Our capability is not restricted to just the Australian market. IN-Fusion Management has clients that utilise our services on a National and International scale and we successfully recruit across New Zealand, the United Kingdom, South Africa and the Asia/Pacific region.
We have developed what we call our “Virtual Recruitment Process” (VRP) and this forms a key part of our National & International recruitment capability. We utilise the latest technology that enables us to source and place candidates from all over the world.